Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Miranda July: New Film & New Blog

Miranda July, recently involved with the Learning to Love You More project which made stops along the West Coast as part of the Baja to Vancouver exhibition and was in the 2004 Whitney Biennial, has a new film and a new blog .




Miranda July, The Swan Tool

"I loved Miranda July's piquantly original first feature film, "Me and You and Everyone We Know", about a fragile, quirky,and imperfect human connection. It was probably my favorite among the American Dramas I saw at Sundance, and I loved it like a poem or perhaps like a piece of performance art for which Miranda July is known; it is also poem-size, the kind of exotic delicacy likely to bloom only in festival soil."
- Lisa Schwarzbaum, Entertainment Weekly


1 comment:

"Post-Google" by TAR ART RAT said...

damn. damn her. I like her.