Sunday, October 13, 2013

Today - 9th Anniversary of Santa Monica Art Studios Continues!

Revolutions


Gregg Chadwick
Revolutions
48"x36" oil on linen 2013

Please join me today for the 9th Anniversary of the Santa Monica Art Studios!

  Sunday, October 13, 1-5 pm

My new painting, Revolutions, was also inspired by the amazing closing party held by Social Media Week-LA on Friday, September 27th at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica.
Deep House legend Marques Wyatt kept the party going all night. Caught up in the whirl of light and music, I knew I had to get it down on canvas. Come by my studio today and see the result. 

Also all of the painters, printmakers, photographers, sculptors and mixed media artists who call Santa Monica Art Studios home will open their working spaces for the event.


Santa Monica Art Studios
3026 Airport Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90405
ph:  310.397.7449
fax: 310.397.7459 


http://www.santamonicaartstudios.com

www.greggchadwick.com

No comments: