Sunday, March 22, 2020

Protect Nurses



If nurses aren’t safe, we aren’t safe.



Gregg Chadwick
24/7
oil on linen 2019
In honor of the brave nurses, doctors and health care workers fighting the #Coronavirus pandemic, I am posting my painting “24/7” that I created for the UCLA School of Nursing. I was brought up in a @USMC family and learned the phrase “Run to the guns” as a kid. This is what these dedicated nurses, doctors, and health workers do every day. Please stay home and let them fight #Covid19 for all of us. “24/7” is part of my series of artworks about the history of nursing on permanent display at the UCLA School of Nursing. It has been an honor to create these oil on linen paintings for my alma mater. Classic framing by @deboramemento . Install led by Debora, Dean Sarna and the @ucla facilities team. Deep thanks to all who supported the @uclaspark campaign.

@uclahealth
 @uclaarts @uclanursing #artistsoninstagram #nursingschool #nursing 

#Nursingsaveslives #art #meninnursing



No comments: