Sunday, January 30, 2022

Art for Someone You Love

 


Gregg Chadwick
Promenade
7"x5" oil on panel 2021
Private Collection, Austin, Texas

Honored that my painting, Promenade, is included in the new Art for Someone You Love collection on Saatchi Art curated by Erin Remington (Assistant Curator at Saatchi Art). Erin writes,"Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, Lee Krasner and Jackson Pollock, Jacob Lawrence and Gwendolyn Knight––art history is full of extraordinary and remarkable love stories. Discover a new work in this collection of artworks inspired by passion, love, and all things romance."



Collectors With Their New Painting at The Other Art Fair, Barker Hangar 2018
Gregg Chadwick 
Love In a Blue Time
7"x5" oil on panel
Private Collection, Los Angeles, California

I enjoy painting couples. I continue to create a series of artworks depicting partners caught in moments of intimacy.



Gregg Chadwick
The Runners
5"x5" oil on panel 2018
Private Collection, Los Angeles

With Valentine's Day coming up I would like to remind you that commissions are available for me to paint you and your loved one. Please contact me at greggchadwick@icloud.com for details. I like to make my small 7"x5"oil on wood panel paintings easily available so they are affordably priced. 


Gregg Chadwick
Timeless
7"x5" oil on panel 2019
Private Collection, Virginia


No comments: