Friday, January 28, 2022

Inspiration Can Be Found Anywhere


Thanks to Montana Avenue for sharing my painting Wings of Desire: Inspiration can be found anywhere, thank you Gregg Chadwick for sharing this stunning painting and your thoughts behind it 🎥
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
'As 2021 shifts to 2022, I think of years passing like film titles shifting on theater marquees. With that thought, on the day we lost Betty White at 99, I am posting my painting "Wings of Desire". In the spirit of writers Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Salman Rushdie, a bit of magical realism often finds its way into my paintings. In memory of Bruno Ganz and in homage to one of my favorite films by Wim Wenders, my oil on linen painting "Wings of Desire" depicts one of my favorite angels hovering by the Aero Theatre in Santa Monica.'
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You can find more of his work greggchadwick.com 🎨

 



 

No comments: